Serving Des Moines | Cedar Rapids | Davenport
Everyone understands why hospitals have to meet high standards when it comes to maintaining a clean, safe environment. The fact is that hospitals are extremely prone to pest infestations, which is why regular pest control services are so important.
Keeping a hospital pest-free is no easy task—enlisting the services of a professional pest control company is absolutely essential. Springer Professional Home Services has decades of experience working with the healthcare industry to provide reliable hospital pest control.
Common pest problems in hospitals
The same types of pests and insects that infest homes throughout the year are just as likely to infest hospitals. Ants, bedbugs, cockroaches, ticks, fleas, mice, mosquitoes, rats, and spiders are just some of the pests that can slip into buildings as people and deliveries come in and out. The scary part is that pests are much more than a simple nuisance—they are dangerous as well. Some of the diseases known to be carried by pests include:
- Bubonic plague
Need a Commercial Pest Control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Hospital pest prevention program
Hospitals require unique pest management solutions, and Springer is dedicated to keeping hospitals pest-free with our IPM practices. Our hospital pest control plans include the following procedures:
- A trained technician who understands the unique pest control needs of hospitals will conduct a thorough inspection.
- We are able to accommodate scheduling service after hours and on weekends for maximum discretion and convenience.
- We use environmentally sensitive treatments that are proven to be effective in the control of pests.
- We will provide documentation and support for health inspectors and other government officials.
- We will follow up with visits and make any necessary adjustments.
Reliable hospital pest control
Bottom line: hospitals are required to keep a pest-free environment in order to keep operations running and their patients safe. At Springer, we understand the sensitive nature of pest problems in hospitals and are dedicated to providing safe and effective hospital pest control. Call us today to learn more!
Hospital Pest Control in Des Moines
Serving Central Iowa since 1989