Serving Des Moines | Cedar Rapids | Davenport
Healthcare facilities are expected to be a clean environment, and for good reason. No matter whether you work at a clinic or are a patient, everyone understands why healthcare facilities must meet strict requirements when it comes to cleanliness. Unfortunately, few places are more exposed to germs and illnesses than healthcare buildings, which contributes to the likelihood of pest infestations.
At Springer Professional Home Services, we know how crucial it is to maintain a clean healthcare facility that is free of pests, which is why we’re proud to provide environmentally sensitive and effective healthcare facilities pest control services.
Pests in healthcare facilities
Pest problems in healthcare-related buildings are significantly more serious than other commercial buildings. Not only can they ruin a reputation, some pests and insects carry harmful diseases and filth that endangers patients and employees alike. Some facts about healthcare building pests include:
- Ants, bedbugs, cockroaches, ticks, fleas, mice, mosquitoes, rats, spiders, and other pests can all slip into buildings as people and deliveries come in and out. Pests can gain access in backpacks, boxes, delivery vehicles, and on people and their belongings.
- Pests are often filthy and can transmit a host of diseases, with effects ranging from minor discomfort to death.
- The conditions created by pests can lead to serious consequences for your patients and your facility.
Need a Commercial Pest Control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Pest control plans for healthcare buildings
Healthcare facility pest control requires a rigorous plan focused on preventing pest problems before they begin. Here at Springer, we believe in our IPM methods that effectively prevent infestations. The steps in our healthcare facility pest control plans include:
- Thoroughly inspecting and treating any and all infected areas.
- Scheduling service and visits for maximum discretion and convenience, including after hours and weekends.
- Using eco-friendly products and methods that are proven to be effective.
- Providing documentation for health inspectors and other government officials.
- Following up on treatment and making any necessary adjustments.
Safe healthcare facilities pest control
Whether you own a physician’s office, dental practice, or an urgent care clinic, patients expect to be treated in a safe and clean environment. Springer has the decades of experience required to guarantee our environmentally and efficient pest management services. To learn more about our healthcare pest control process, give us a call today!
Healthcare Facilities Pest Control in Des Moines
Serving Central Iowa since 1989