How Do I Get Rid of Termites?
To get rid of a termite problem quickly and efficiently, it’s important to work with a professional termite exterminator. Only with the professional-grade treatments from a termite control company can an infestation be handled properly!
With so many termite treatment options, how do you know which is the best one? In the professional pest control industry, liquid termite treatments and bait stations are considered the best options to get rid of termites. These both provide long-lasting relief against termite problems.
Can I Get Rid of a Termite Problem Myself?
Termites are one of the most difficult pest problems to get rid of, making it unwise to attempt to control them on your own. Both termite extermination and prevention require the knowledge, experience, and skills possessed by a professional who can effectively treat any termites in your property. Some of the common ways people try to get rid of termites on their own includes traps and baiting, orange oil, heat or cold treatments, boric acid, and more. These options may be handy in preventing termites, but they’ll never work to control an entire infestation. If you want to get rid of termites quickly and completely, working with a professional is the way to go.
Do You Have a Termite Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
Benefits of Professional Termite Treatments
There are two termite treatments that are trusted by termite experts around the country: liquid termiticides and bait stations.
- Benefits of Liquid Termite Treatments
- Liquid treatments are known to provide long-term protection from termites; some last up to 13 years.
- These treatments are low-odor, easily tracked by termites, and control other types of pests.
- Liquid treatments rarely need to be reapplied by your pest control company.
- Benefits of Termite Bait Stations
- The bait inside of these bait stations is highly attractive to termites and effectively draw the insects towards them.
- Baiting systems are regularly monitored by a pest control expert, meaning your property will be regularly inspected for termites.
- The bait stations are placed discreetly around the perimeter of your home where they can not be easily seen or tampered with.
How to Get Rid of Termites in Iowa
As soon as you notice the signs of termites in your Iowa home or business, don’t wait to call a professional pest control company. Although you might see articles online about DIY termite control, it simply is not an option when you already have an infestation. A termite expert such as Springer Professional Home Services can get rid of termites quickly and efficiently.
How Do I Get Rid of Termites? in Des Moines
Serving Central Iowa since 1989