Residential Pest Control
Springer is Central Iowa’s leading pest control company, serving homes throughout the Greater Des Moines area and beyond. Our trained and fully licensed technicians are professional, efficient, and guarantee expert service and effective results, so you can have peace of mind once again.
What to Expect on Our First Visit
Our QualityPro inspectors and technicians will meticulously inspect the inside and outside of your home. This includes all living areas, basements, and garages. We will search any potential entry and exit points where pests could access your home and seal them.
Additionally, we will begin to create barriers inside and around your home to keep all pests away. Regardless of the type of pest we encounter, we will also
- Add additional rodent bait stations around your house
- Remove webs inside and outside of your home (and remove any spiders or eggs we find)
- Treat windows and doors
- Vacuum up insects
- Treat your attic to prevent overwintering pests (if accessible)
- Search for and remove insect harborage areas
- Install pest monitors inside your home
- Install our state-of-the-art TermaPest stations where needed to continually monitor your home for termites and other pests
After Our First Visit
Every other month, our technicians will return to inspect your home’s exterior and perform a comprehensive barrier and perimeter application to keep all pests away.
When we return, our treatments will be more specific to your particular pest problem. Our protocols will target ants, wasps, spiders, mice, beetles, boxelder bugs, crickets, ants, or any other pests you may be facing.
As always, we will gladly come back in between service dates to address any issues you may have at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
During each follow up visit, we will
- Inspect your home’s exterior and enhance your perimeter’s barrier
- Remove any spider webs and eggs
- Treat and seal all possible pest entry points to your home
- Check and refill rodent bait stations as needed
- Check TermaPest stations for activity and bait as necessary
- Inspect attic and retreat annually
The Importance of Preventative Pest Control
Preventive pest control is similar to regular maintenance on your car or your yearly doctor’s appointment; you do it to avoid problems rather than correct them. In the same sense, while it may not appear that you need pest control services at the moment, if you wait until the problem is big enough to notice, you could be in serious trouble.
Learn how you can protect yourself, your family, and your home with preventative pest control.
I highly recommend Springer to take care of any pest problems you may have. They’re quick, professional and have done a wonderful job for us. Alan is our technician and is wonderful!