Springer Professional Home Services is committed to their customers and community. Our primary goal is to continually exceed customer expectations.
Jeff Springer founded Springer Professional Home Services, a family-owned company, in 1989 because he knew there was a need in the market for professionalism and quality service.
We Are a QualityPro Service Provider
QualityPro is a leading trade organization administered by the Foundation for Professional Pest Management.
They set the highest standards in the pest control industry. In order to become QualityPro-approved, we must meet and maintain strict standards, including the following:
- All technicians and salespeople must become certified and licensed by passing a QualityPro or state-administered exam.
- Each employee must pass a criminal background check.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and strict work policies.
- We exceed state-mandated minimum liability insurance coverage.
- Motor vehicle record checks are conducted for each employee.
- We exceed QualityPro standards for identifiable, clean, and safe company vehicles.
- All of our employees wear uniforms and provide photo IDs for customers.
- Continuing education (over 60 hours every year) is conducted to keep up with new, safe pest control alternative solutions.
- We only follow open, accepted business practices.
- We ensure that all audits follow QualityPro certification requirements.
- TermaPest service includes termite wood damage warranty for better protection.
We are fully committed to serving our customers to the best of our ability. We work in full uniform and drive Springer vehicles that are clearly and professionally labeled and maintained. Each of our technicians are licensed, insured, bonded, and highly qualified to deal with the problem in your home or business. We will treat your home as if it were our own.